Wednesday 31 August 2011

German shepherd Obedience Training – The One Unbelievably Effective Tool for Training Your German Shepherd


After God knows how many trial and error, I finally discovered the best German Shepherd obedience training method. I can definitely vouch for this method as it requires a certain tool designed to be a highly effective conditioned reinforcer. And this tool has done wonders for my dog's behavior!

So what is this effective tool I'm raving about?

Okay the tool that I use for my German Shepherd obedience training is called (drum roll please)�a clicker! Alright look, you've probably heard of this device before. It's basically a little plastic box with a metal box on top and makes a clicking sound when you press it.

Before this, I tried using a clicker to train my dog but the end result was unsatisfactory. I clicked , clicked, clicked, gave treat, clicked, clicked, treat again and my German Shepherd Yobo, he just stared at me like I'm a hobo or something.

So, I gave up and tried other dog obedience training techniques and you know what?

No comments:

Post a Comment