Tuesday 30 August 2011

German Shepherd Puppy Training – How to Get Maximum Training Results at Minimum Price


A German shepherd puppy training session costs $50 per hour? Holy crap! I didn't know that training a little puppy dog can be so pricey!

I got this info straight from the horse's mouth. Spoke to a professional dog trainer who lives several blocks away from my place. I could opt for the special package comprising of 10 one-hour training sessions for 2 weeks priced at $450.

Oh what JOY! That's a whopping $50 DISCOUNT for all my dog training needs!

Oh well�Forget about it! Shelling out $450 for a German shepherd puppy training program is just too much for me. Will their program work? They didn't offer any money back guarantee�

Alright listen, if you want to train your cute little German shepherd puppy without having to splash a ton of cash, and also get maximum training results as quickly as possible, then here's what you should do:

Go to your local pet store and buy yourself a nice shiny , new clicker. It'll only cost you about $2. I've been training my German shepherd pup, Yobo exclusively with a clicker.

I also downloaded an authentic clicker academy course online. This course offers plenty of examples and easy to follow directions to assist you in shaping only desirable behaviors in your pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment