Saturday 27 August 2011

Proven Ways To Stop Annoying Dog Barking


Does your dog drive you and your neighbors wild with his barking? Have you tried to do everything to make him stop but absolutely nothing is working?

Trust me, I have been there as well so I absolutely appreciate your irritation with this particular behavior. As a result of my own pup's continuous barking, I decided to research precisely why canines bark and find quick and highly effective methods to put an end to this bothersome behavior before I was charged with disturbing the peace!!

Luckily, my trusted associate, Daniel Stevens, gave me a copy of his best selling dog training guide book, Secrets to Dog Training. The

timing couldn't have been any better! I am not a dog trainer but I thought I knew a good deal about pet dogs before however his extensive guide helped me recognize how much more I still needed to learn.

I am thrilled to report that my own pet has become a really well-behaved puppy thanks to the techniques I have picked up from Daniel's manual...which incidentally has been downloaded by more than 217,000 dog owners around the world. Not too shabby, I would say!

And so now we'll be reviewing the main reasons why dogs start barking and exactly what can be done to end this behavior in your own dog.

A lot of pet owners appear to want their canines to stop barking, period: a good dog is a silent dog, and the only occasion that barking's allowed is if there is a guy wearing a black balaclava and stripy jail outfit, holding a haversack labeled 'Swag', climbing in via your bedroom window.


No comments:

Post a Comment