Tuesday 27 March 2012

Kingdom of Pets: Dog Training Review - Family - Pets


Well trained dogs are a pleasure to have. After trying for several months in my futile attempt to train our German shepherd, I discovered Kingdom of Pets. An amazing e-book written by Daniel Stevens, this e-book helped an amateur like me to train my dog easily. Now my dog does exactly what he is told!

Imagine the joy of having a well-behaved dog that does the things you ask of it. Imagine a dog, which does not bark at strangers, is friendly with them and fetches the ball when it is asked to. These are tactics which dogs take really long to learn and master. Yet, with the right strategies, you too can train your dog well just like I did!

The e-book is a literal steal. Priced at just 37 dollars and with 170 pages of high quality material, you would wonder why Daniel would just offer something so amazing at such a throwaway price! In addition to the fabulous content in this e-book anyone can download this e-book. There are easy instructions included, which allow any non-native English speaker to download the book easily.

Ok, now I am the kind of person who hates only text. It can be very boring to read page after page with only text. This is where this e-book is different. It has loads of illustrations and photographs, which show clearly how to use different tactics to train your dog easily. Various commands such as come, sit and fetch etc. are clearly explained through pictures and photographs. As they say, nothing explains as well as a picture, this e-book proves it.

Behavioral issues are also outlined in Kingdom of Pets e-book. If your dog has become more aggressive of late and has started barking or biting more, it indicates something is wrong. I know I have overlooked such signs before and it soon became a nuisance around the house. My dog would bark at everyone, including me! Thats when I decided I had to train him better. The e-book offered solutions to some of the most common behavioral problems faced by dogs.

In the beginning, the amateur that I was, I had no clue about what training commands to use for my dog. I didnt actually know there were fixed commands that were used to train dogs. Turns out, there are many different commands. I only knew the basic ones like sit, fetch and stay. In reality, there are many other commands like roll over, no, hold, okay, come, find, seek, leave, wait, paw and others. I was personally amazed to find so many commands in this e-book. Once I tried out each command and the instructions with it, my dog was able to master them easily. Now, I can proudly say my dog is one of the best-trained ones in the neighborhood!

The e-book comes at a very reasonable price of 39.95 dollars and apart from this includes 7 free bonus gifts as well. I was also astonished to read some of the customer testimonials. Many people have started noticing positive improvements in their dogs behaviors just within a day of using this e-book! Id say, Kingdom of Pets is a winner!



No comments:

Post a Comment